How did this young, broke mother turn a used camera and a dream into a six-figure home-base photography business in just three years while simultaneously raising a household of young children and working towards a college degree?
That's right, I started Kylee Ann Photography when I was 18 years old. I was a young, broke college student with a starter DSLR and a dream. In three years I turned it into a six figure home-based photography business all while finishing college and starting a family of my own. And you can too!
What You'll Learn
- 4 secrets I use every day to turn Instagram followers to clients for life
- 5 types of captions that engage your audience and create cash flow
- And 6 simple ways to grow your Instagram following organically
2: CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Once you put yourself out there on social media and the interwebs, don’t let that be your end game. I will teach you how to keep your amazing clients and get amazing word of mouth referrals by having a killer client experience and an awesome network around you.
- A client experience that has your client shouting your name from the rooftops.
- Implement a simple referral program that’s easy to keep track of and not costing you time.
3: BLOG & WEBSITE
- I will be teaching the ins and outs of creating content, sharing content and building your SEO aka…getting your business to the top of Google! Find out why blogging is SO crucial, and how to make it an easy part of your life.
- How to turn your website into a booking machine
- Learn how you can blog three times per week in under 60 minutes, and why you're crazy not to.
- Use Pinterest and SEO to extend your reach and start booking strangers.
- How to get thousands of dollars in business from your competition and local networks
BONUS: INTRO TO EMAIL MARKETING
- Learn simple ways to grow your email list, use email marketing to add value to your client experience and make more sales.
- And most importantly… use your personal strengths to win over clients, get your ideal clients to see your value. Ultimately, this will allow yourself to be at any price point you want.
Kylee started Kylee Ann Photography 8 years ago, and has since grown from a one woman amateur show to a full associate team. After a year of teaching Intro to Photography at the local technical college, she discovered that helping other entrepreneurs create thriving businesses is what fires her up! She hosts semi-annual Kylee Ann Sleepovers all over the US, speak at conferences and teach online courses about running a small business and marketing.