“The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.” Tom Fishburne
In this four week class you will:
- Learn how to market yourself in natural, simple and inexpensive ways.
- Turn your followers into customers with a full week dedicated to Instagram and social media.
- Learn how to use your client experience as a marketing tool.
- Implement a simple referral program that’s easy to keep track of and not costing you time.
- Get your website showing your value.
- Learn how to blog three times a week without feeling overwhelmed, and why it works.
- Start marketing through your personal network of other professionals and photographer.
- And most importantly… use your personal strengths to win over clients, get your ideal clients to see your value and ultimately, allow yourself to be at any price point you want.
- Login RIGHT AWAY! This class is instant access.
- Take the classes at your own pace
- You have lifetime access to watch and rewatch as many times as you want
- Plus enjoy any updated or new content I add along the way
- All information is as concise and systemized as can be. Don’t waste hours of watching fluff. Spend all your extra time implementing your new marketing strategies.
- Challenge yourself with weekly optional homework assignments
- Take advantage of the KA Marketing Facebook Group to share marketing ideas and ask questions
WHY KYLEE ANN?
Even when she was a terrible photographer, Kylee Ann was good at marketing herself. She had a full clientele of clients even when she shouldn’t have. In two years, Kylee went from a starter dslr family + friends photographer to a full time wedding photographer. She went from building a clientele 900 miles away in her hometown to a full-time local business all while starting a family of her own and graduating from college. From zero Logan clients, to several hundred clients each year. Her business doubles in size each year. Within two years of going full-time, she’s been able to expand her business even more with several photographers shooting under her brand.
Marketing doesn’t have to be pushy, or expensive. Kylee has learned how to use the resources in front of her to market her business. With inexpensive, authentic marketing techniques, you can get your ideal clients and grow your business, too.