This Illinois Photography Workshop is going to be a two-night destination SLEEPOVER covering all things photography, post-processing, finding your brand and getting your business legal!
- Date: October 1-3
- Location: Granville, Illinois
1500 • EARLY BIRD UNTIL AUG 1: 1000
- Lodging for 1 nights (Monday night)
- 2 days (Monday, Tuesday)
- 2-day workshop, networking, unlimited Q&A, shooting & exploring
- Wedding styled shoot + Family styled shoot
- Snacks & Continental breakfast will be provided
- Lunches & Dinners not provided — will be eating out in town
- Goodie bag
- Availability: 6
What We’ll Cover:
- Whats in My Bag
- How to capture raw emotion/pose clients
- How to utilize the light that is available
- How to master the shot in camera (Must be familiar with manual mode to participate in this workshop)
- How to capture the details
- & more
- Kylee’s post-processing workflow start to finish
- Editing in Lightroom
- Creating and using presets
- Sync editing
- Basic Editing in Photoshop
- Exporting, Sizing
- Uploading to Online Galleries
- My favorite products
- Business and marketing techniques that have worked for us
- How to attract your target clients
- How to make your business stand out
- How to keep your clients coming back
- How to stylize a shoot
- Set Goals
- Q&A – I’m an open books!
Lifestyle Family Shoot
includes models + styled outfits.
and a Wedding Styled Shoot
includes models, styled outfits, bouquet and other amazing wedding details.
Most importantly I want you to have fun and be yourself. We all have different shooting styles and systems. Come find out what works for me and how you can make it work for you!
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
40% non-refundable retainer is due at the time of booking to secure a spot in the workshop. Second payment ($300) is due on Aug 1. Final Payment ($300) is due on September 1.